Here are a few tips our experts at Wolf and Sub Zero Professionals posted for you to keep your Wolf Oven still performing to its highest performance and extend its lifespan.
Clean Stainless Steel Exterior DAILY
The best way to keep your Wolf Oven in its best condition is to make it a daily habit to clean the stainless steel exterior daily, especially after usage to prevent a buildup of grease and food debris left in the appliance.
We recommend to use:
- Lemon Pledge
- Signature Polish
- Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polishes
To clean the exterior, follow these steps:
- Apply degreaser first, let it sit to break down the grease, then wipe them clean.
- Apply the cleaner to the cloth.
- Always apply cleaner and polish in the same direction. Be sure to look for grains on knobs and handles as well.
- Wipe down the appliance, keeping the cloth and cleaner in contact with the appliance surface to avoid markings.
Take Charge with Oven Spills
If a spill should happen in your oven, you will want to remove it as soon as the oven cools down completely.
- For Porcelain Interiors – Never use chemicals or cleaners to clean the porcelain oven interiors, use only mild detergents in warm water and sponge.
- For Stainless Steel Interiors – Use a lint-free or microfiber cloth and a stainless steel cleaner to remove any food stains.
Want More Help?
If you have further questions or found another issue while cleaning your Wolf Oven, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Wolf and Sub Zero Professionals.